General Job Description
Our client is an IT Software Company (Founded in 2016) who is inspired and dedicated to create success stories and make a difference in the management of systems.
Their core solutions are Central Management Systems that help workplace planning, real-time monitoring, customized reports and a full range of customized capabilities and functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years experience in software/web application testing including supporting test plans, and reports.
- Good knowledge and understanding of QA testing process
- Experience in different testing techniques and tools such as Scripting Language, Java, C#, Microsoft.NET, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to grasp business processes and requirements
- Experience in both manual and automation testing is preferred.
- Experience in involving and participating in full STLC (Software Testing Life Cycle)
- Prior commercial experience in RPA Tools is an advantage
- Perform comprehensive testing of software applications during the full SDLC such as and not limited to regression tests, unit tests, sanity tests etc.
- Develop test cases and test plan based on the requirements
- Perform various aspect of testing to guarantee the quality of the software application for release
- Perform test execution and prepare testing reports