General Job Description
Part of a team focusing on web application development works and should be familiar with Java, Jira, JiraSD and Confluence.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. They are renowned for its diverse information and communication technology, expertise in private networks, cloud, hosting and IP networking services, and industry leadership in IPv6 transit technology.
Its extensive global IT infrastructure includes highly reliable low-latency private networks, expansive MPLS IP-VPN coverage, Ethernet VPN, Tier 1 global IP backbone networks with one of the highest available transpacific capabilities and secure data centres in Asia, North America and Europe.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in banking environment involvement in web applications projects in Jira/JiraSD/Confluence would be an advantage
- Able to work proactively, independently and handle concurrent initiatives
- Prior experience working in an agile environment will be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and possessing a positive attitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Undertake coding and configuration of assigned application modules within development standards and governance guidelines
- Participate in the design and documentation of IT solutions
- Participate in quality management reviews and retrospectives to ensure all business and design requirements are met and as part of continuous improvement
- Manage assigned deployment-related tasks for smooth Production rollout and post-production support
- Provide estimation of effort required for activities and tasks
- Provide documents as needed