General Job Description
Reporting to the Architect and founders and will be responsible for research and development of new cybersecurity technologies, troubleshooting, debugging, documentation and unit testing.
About Our Client
Our client is a data security software company dedicated to making sensitive data discovery products that help organisations prevent sensitive data loss on their network. Their security and auditing products are trusted by more than 2500 organizations to protect sensitive data required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) with deployments spanning more than 80 countries including the United States, Middle East, Europe and the Asia Pacific regions.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Software industry and an understanding of memory management in a non-garbage collected environment is preferred
- Minimum 5 years extensive experience in C/C++ development, STLL and Boost is a must.
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented programming, developing multi-threading highly scalable components and algorithmic complexity is an advantage.
- Ability to test own code (writing unit test)
- Great at debugging, memory profiling and performance testing
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS, and Agile/Scrum SDLC methodology
- Proficiency in software security aspects and defensive programming is an advantage
- Excellent in English communication and written skills
- Keen eye for detail and execution-oriented personality
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment – self-starter, wearing multiple hats, high tolerance for ambiguity, less structured
- Involvement in research and development
- Participate in software design, architecture and implementation
- Managing software availability, latency, scalability and efficiency
- Developing new product functionality and fixing software bugs
- Working with customer support to troubleshoot and address issues