General Job Description
Involved in full project cycle from user requirements gathering to project development, implementation, maintenance and support.
About Our Client
Our client is an IT Software Company (Founded in 2016) who is inspired to create success stories and make a difference in the dynamic gaming industry through their multi-faceted solution. Their core competency combines the best of both words – best of breed hardware and software technologies with insightful know-how in gaming management, including every need, every pain point as well as every challenge faced.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor of Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in developing web application in .NET Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Experience and knowledge in Java/J2EE, MSSQL, Entity Framework, NoSQL, WPF, WCF REST (Web Service), JSON, Embedded system and Message Queue (ActiveMQ)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and/or in a team.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Transform the conceptual design into practical, memory-efficient codes based on SOA
- Involvement in Coding, Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing
- Deliver robust fully tested modules that are standard based, high performance and scalable
- Creation and maintenance of system, functional and reference documentation
- Highly focused on resource planning and project timeline